Areas of Interest
The Foundation Board has determined that grant applications will be recommended for IRC 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations within La Crosse County, Wisconsin, or who fund projects in La Crosse County, the focus of which is to:
- Promote the efforts of students to seek and to pursue their educational goals.
- Assist those who are temporarily unable to pay for basic housing costs, including rent and utilities.
- Assist those who are not meeting their quantitative and/or qualitative nutritional needs as a result of economic disadvantage, social stigma, and lack of education, availability of suitable or appropriate food sources or other remediable impediments to basic food security.
- Assist those in need of clothing, disability services, recovery from addictions, skills enhancement and other services which improve the quality of life for economically disadvantaged individuals and families.
- Assist in strengthening and protecting children and families.
- Promote the humane treatment of our animal friends.